2010-02-19



As a warm up in school, we got to do a drawing from a story we think have inspired us. I choose the album "The spinning top" by Graham Coxon, wich I am listening to alot at the moment. I like it, because the album as a whole is supposed to tell the story of a man from birth to death, as a concept album. It's not a collection of singles or random songs, the album is a story and a thing of it's own.

So I did this, just pencils and some watercolor for the effects. I've been experimenting with pencils instead of the usual inking for a while now. I like the feeling I get from it, but it's SO much different from working with ink. It's spontanious and you can't really do the same drawing twice. You sort of have to let it go and just draw. No real saftey net.

// ASHI

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar