2010-03-21

Podcasts

I'm on page 4 of my new short story comic as we speak. It's set for release this thursday, the 25th of march.

I can't believe it's almost April. Three months have gone by so quickly, I don't know what's happening. I guess you don't realize it if you keep yourself occupied with stuff all the time. There is always something to do.

Got back on and listened to the last episode of the 1UP Podcast, Listen UP! That's probably my favorite thing to have in the background while I work. I used to listen to that, Rebel FM and Giant Bomb podcast every Weekend while drawing, but as Listen UP died I kind of stopped. I just realized Rebel FM and Giant Bomb is still going, and Garnet Lee who were hosting Listen UP has a new podcast coming up while working for Gameshack. So I'm totally getting back into podcasts for now.

And in other important news, the Pepsi bottles have gotten a new logo and font design, which is really clean and cool. I wonder if me noticing this and actually care a bit is a sign of consuming too much Pepsi?

Hopefully not.

// Bo Ashi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar