2010-09-15

Bragbook

Drinking my second cup of morning coffee as we speak. Or, half a cup. I always seem to arrive at school just in time when the coffee's out.

Got on Twitter and found out that the japanese game developement studio Team Ico is working on releasing BOTH Ico and Shadow of the Colossus in HD on the Playstation 3. I never actually played Ico, but Shadow of the Colossus is one of my favorite games of all time. I can't even imagine how it will look in HD, since it looked amazing on the Playstation 2 screened on a small fat Tv.

Well, besides getting excited over a game with potential release in April, I'm working with my preparations for the Swedish Bookfair in Gothenburg next week. In exactly a week from now, me and Fanny M Bystedt will be on our way there, on a bus. Right now, I'm printing prototypes of small booklets with a few pictures and text to show who I am. Fanny came up with the name; a Bragbook. Brilliant.

Well, I'm not doing that at the moment, since Photoshop decided not to being helpful for once. Writing a logo is aparently way too much to ask.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar