2011-08-02

COLOR


This summer has been all about learning computer coloring. Since I'll be working on the coloring of Niklas Askers graphic novel adaptation of The City of Ember this fall I figured I'd warm up a bit and get some sample illustrations for my portfolio ready as well.This is one of them that turned out alright, with a few more coming up! It's my idea of what a childrensbook cover could look like if I did it. 

It's already August? At this time of the year I usually get ready to return to school after summerbreak, but this year is the first time in my life I'm not studying or plan to study something. Feels like I'm waiting for a date to get started working but I guess I decide that date on my own. Still learning though, got plenty of stuff to work with and even more things to learn! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar