2010-02-04

Sunshine

The sun has been shining trough the grey clouds today. At the moment it's all covered up though, but im looking forward to walking home in the sunshine. Im always getting into a good mood when the sun shines during the otherwise dark part of the year. It's all a bit lighter you know, and looks great when you're starting to get used to grey clouds and dark afternoons.


It is still snowy here though, but it's slowly melting away. For now.


At the moment, I am working on my next comic for the Sundown webcomic project. I've kind of got it sorted all out, now I am just gonna get it down on the paper. I love this part of the process, while I am just drawing very rough sketches i slowly get a hang of how it's going to look in the end. It's still a long way to go. 25th of February is the release date.

Heading back to Gothenburg for the weekend. It's like a mini vacation.

Bo Ashi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar