2010-06-06




A little sneak peak of what I'm doing right now. I got the suggestion last week to try out drawing fan art of Mike Mignola's Hellboy and try to do it in my own style. The image to the right is bigger version the first thumbnail sketch and the one to the left is the inked final lineart. I'm going to scan it and put some colour on it in Photoshop or Illustrator, thinking of how to do that at the moment. As you can see on the sketch, he has no Right arm of Doom or anything. I realized I have to read a few Hellboy books before I can actually draw the Hellboy universe for real. A friend suggested "Strange Tales" that focuses on different artists views on Hellboy, and I decided to get one more of the classic Mignola-drawn books. Thinking of "Seed of Destruction".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar