2010-06-13

Nästa

I started drawing in a new sketchbook/doodlebook during the weekend, and gave it the title "Nästa" ("Next"). That sums up my weekend, and few upcoming weeks pretty much. me and my class just finished our exhibition and by that ended our time in the first year at the comic art school. I kind of wished I wouldn't attend the summer course, I wanted to feel like I walked away from this year and this house for the very last time, it's such a strong thing to feel, like it's the end of something big.

Back home, I felt I had to do something in order to make this feel more of a new start, so I ripped down almost every piece of inspiration I keep on the wall in front of my drawing desk and put up some new stuff I printed out today. Those pictures has been up since I moved in nine months ago. I'll show you pictures when I'm done.

I'm not really sure what's next when we're talking comics though. It's all depending on what happens the upcoming few days, so we'll see what's around the corner in a little bit.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar